Best Flower Delivery Sydney, Red Mars Shmoop, When To Euthanize A Dog With Arthritis, Moving Forward Example, High Security Residential Doors, Acrylic Rose Boxes Wholesale, Proper Email Etiquette For Students, " /> Best Flower Delivery Sydney, Red Mars Shmoop, When To Euthanize A Dog With Arthritis, Moving Forward Example, High Security Residential Doors, Acrylic Rose Boxes Wholesale, Proper Email Etiquette For Students, " />

ford figo aspire dimensions

No Comments

Hi, it is best in class in considering the power it gives is better than others. As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end. And I have been on 2 highway trips in which the car gave an impressive 17-18 kmpl ....the Ac is the best and the most powerful in its segment. Side way also look damn sexy. Independent McPherson Strut with Coil Spring, Emergency Assistance, Electrochromic Inner Rear View Mirror, Curtain Airbags. Initial drive at low speeds, i could feel that noise is on much higher side but i got the real taste of how loud it is when i took it on a highway ride. | CarDekho.com. If the slightly cramped cabin doesn’t bother you and you’d rather have additional airbags over daytime running lamps, this is the one to get. And internal body parts makes lots of noice. Ford Aspire specifications & features List for petrol & diesel variants. But in terms of safety, it is a loser. Ford Aspire vs Ford Figo Comparison at CarWale. In configurations, Ford Aspire has a dimensions of 3995 mm in length, 1704 mm in width and 1525 mm^3 mm in height. Interior are very classy and comfortable. Check out Ford Aspire Specifications, Colours, Reviews, Images, Videos and Latest News. But they dont come cheap in comparision to Maruti and Hyundai to some extent. Sir both are good cars it's depends where is your location and which brand is providing better after sale service . The Ford Aspire 2018 specifications include an all-new 1.2-litre Dragon petrol engine good for 95 bhp against 120 Nm torque. The faster the drive, the better the quality of ride. Ford Figo Titanium Diesel is suitable for you. Front side is lavishing and different and unique lights are satisfactory at night time. Ford Aspire is not equipped with shock sensors. Spare cost is very high and no expert technician avail.Maintainence cost is very high.Monopoly of authorised service station. My favorite car is Ford, I like all Ford cars because it's a safe car, good mileage, good comfort, no tiredness, very easy to drive, good pickup. Nice car but mileage and comfort low. Drivebility in Aspire Diesel is awesome! Both engines are only available with a 5-speed manual. Ford will always keep you going . Blindly go for Diesel. So don't get listen other negative about the car because they won't have proper maintenance or they don't know the issue to rectify so simply go for Aspire without any doubt . Go ahead :). Ford Aspire is due for a facelift along with the Figo. Feeling very comfortable and getting mileage of 21 kmlpl with speed limit 80 to 100 kmph, Overall experience is good, It is one of the safest and powerful compact sedan which gives power with economy. No issues other than that. Yes it worth.. the cng is mount on back side of rear seat so u can used the space. Mileage - 17-18 city, 21-22 high...Read More. Ford's Sound system and Touch screen Infotainment system is best in India under 10 lakhs. Diesel veriant is more powerful compare to petrol veriant. It may not be as quite as Amaze but the NVH levels and vibrations are very well controlled. Yes there is ample space for three. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test drive for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. It has really excellent power to overtake & speed up. Ford Figo Aspire is one best sub-4 metre sedan available in the market. Both cars are of different segments and selecting between the Ford Aspire and Tata Altroz would depend on your preference of the segment and usage of the car. :) Good Luck, Hi Prashantif your motive is to get only better mileage then go for Dzire other wise for any other benefits like handling road grip top notch suspension and a solid body then go for aspireHope you get the solution of your query. Downside is the cabin space when compared to Dizere and Amaze. In terms of pickup, the petrol variant isn't as powerful as Diesel one. Also, with a boot space of 359-litre, the Figo Aspire offers about 40-litres of more space. India has a crowd mentality. Ford Aspire Trend Plus, is better option. In my opinion Ford Aspire is much better then any other, just go for test drive, then you will get the feeling of quality. Please contact your nearest Ford dealer for more detail. But service personnel poor track record especially Pearl Ford Kurukshetra. is rear seat leg room. The Diesel engine is 1499 cc while the Petrol engine is 1194 cc . Abhinab both are same in Blu variant there are some cosmetic changes I suggest to you just visit the showroom and compare both variants and take the decision....Blu is limited edition and in future u will face the problem to get the spares and parts as it's limited edition so in my opinion go for normal titanium and visit the showroom once take your final decision... My suggestion will be to buy Diesel Titanium, you will be missing only the sync functionality.When I booked asked them Trend Plus variant as it is the value for the money package but due to non-availability of the color went for Titanium.Think and decide for yourself, get the comparison chart from Ford sales person so you can decide which is cost effective. Yes... Best in class.. Handling and road grip is up to the mark, The simple answer is yes. I bought the Ford Aspire on Feb. Ride, comfort, mileage and quality is very good. If u looking for petrol car undoubtedly only one is the king in that segment Honda it is . Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts, 49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above. Maruti cars are cheap and gives good average and many service centers are there. Radio,Speakers Front,Speakers Rear,Integrated 2DIN Audio,USB & Auxiliary input,Bluetooth Connectivity,Touch Screen. I am driving the diesel version for almost 3yrs now, believe me you will love the way it responds. Find the On-Road Price of Figo Aspire for your nearest cities. Aspire petrol is the best , it's cheaper than the rest , has better engine , more safety , build is top notch and the servicing costs are very cheaper than the rest. If you prefer power and response from your vehicle specially on highway, then go for the diesel but it is a bit noisy in the initial phase and in idle running. In city mileage with AC is 13km/ltr and 15km/ltr at highway. car which gives you better mileage then Dzire is the option ...on the other hand if your priorities are safety comfort and best handling then surely go for aspire .... difference of mileage between both the cars is around 2 to 3 km per LTR depends on driving habits and conditions now choice is yours hope you get the solution of your query. Both are amazing cars but my suggestion would be always FORD ASPIRE .... most importantly FORD car are now easier to maintain even than a swift or Grandi10 . Next-generation Ford Figo and Aspire will likely make global debut in 2021 with bigger dimensions and improved engine lineup. Tata is also good for Indian roads. The kerb weight of Ford Aspire is 1063-1091kg. the one n only car the pickup doesn't change in cng mode.. Service cost is in between 5 to 6K including E.oil and other small parts. But for petrol, I heard its not much as some of my friends are still using. Economically, Aspire Diesel would be the better choice especially on long rides. Honda is not so easy for everyone. And my friends themselves comments me about my car AC system . What prompted me to buy this was good looks, value for money & positive user response of the old edition Aspire. Go for Ford Aspire. And thier service too. I own the Petrol variant but I have driven the Diesel variant as well. Ford's Aspire is powered by a BS6-compliant 1.2-litre, 3-cylinder petrol (96PS/119Nm), and a BS6-compliant 1.5-liter diesel (100PS/215Nm) engine. There is also a diesel engine on offer. Are you kidding me???. The compact sedan will get the same cosmetic and mechanical changes as the hatchback when it arrives later this year. But from behind look is very average. Sync 3 system is only available in top model Titanium Plus. it's provide better handling and big boot space. Easy to use, snappy response and great clarity. It is available with the Manual transmission. Some middle class family looking for quick kicks and low price will go for cheap maruti cars and others follow suit. The best thing about the Aspire is that the faster the ride, the better the quality of ride. If anybody wants to compromise with the life then go for Dzire .....they use very light metal sheet as well as suspension is third class ......never ever thing about Dzire ...... pathetic, DZire is best according to the performance & Mileage. But this car is best for Long Journey & has excellent road grip. Ford Figo Aspire [2015 - 2018] • Price, Variants & Specifications. I am 47 years old, that means it should fit all people choice. Amaze mileage they claim is 19but I don't think so because pull is very Good. New Ford Aspire BS6 2020 - Check out the latest Aspire model, price, reviews, pictures, diesel & petrol mileage, color variants, interiors, specification, features. There's a noticeable miss of torque in Petrol. You cant enjoy driving like ford Aspire Diesel. Before buying this car I had test drive accent, amaze, ameo, desire, rapid and ciaz. The Ford Aspire has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. You may click on the link and select your desired city for, The Hyundai Aura has everything needed to set the sales chart on fire. Hi, I have Ford Aspire Titanium (Diesel) 2019 bought 1 month before. If you are giving car to someone else to drive.Another major change is 6 Airbags & auto headlampsalong with rain sensing wipers. Ford Figo Aspire Engines & Transmissions The Figo Aspire will be available in three engine with two transmission options. The air conditioner is awesome, 7-9 Minutes it cools the whole vehicle (it doesn't have rear vents). The Top variant of Aspire, Titanium Plus Diesel a 1499 cc, 4 cylinder Diesel engine fires 98.96 hp of power and 215Nm Torque. Ford Figo Aspire is the all new Compact Sedan - which is going to compete against - Swift Dzire, Hyundai Xcent, Honda Amaze, Tata Zest and Premium Hatchback Cars. Ford Figo Aspire Car Battery Price Starts From Rs 3549 in India. Aspire has better rear seat If you are looking for a car with a refined and powerful engine option, a good safety package, and a sporty driving experience with quite good cabin space, then the Ford Aspire fits the bill. with decent milage. I have aspire petrol. Ford Aspire comes equipped with Electronic Multi-Tripmeter. Last but not the least rear defogger. Ford Aspire is available in Manual transmission only. Below are the Specifications and Features of all new Ford Aspire Compact Sedan in India. Yes, i have the diesel version and it is very good in long drives, the response from engine and control will give you the pleasure of driving. It also gets the 1.5-litre, 3-cylinder unit from EcoSport, which puts out 123 bhp of power along with 150 Nm of torque. Ford India initially targeted 20,000 units / month of average output for Figo and Figo Aspire from the Sanand, Gujarat plant. Ford is a giant of American auto production. Desire is 14ltrs more but, in performance level, I feel aspire is the best in power and mileage, Hi Abhinav Boot space is in Dzire is 376 LTR where as in aspire is 359 LTR....so in dzire u will get ltl bit more bigger Boot space but if will talk about Ac then no match as ford AC is up to the mark .....in Delhi when temperature is about 45 degree we still feel awesome in our ford aspire .....so can blindly go for best in class ford AChope you get the solution of your query, Cooling is better in aspire but dzire wins in bootspace, Hi Rahulfuel economy is totally depends on your driving habits as well as road conditions ....if all on up to the mark then you will get easily 14 to 15 km per LTR and overall avg is around 12 km per LTRhope you get the solution of your query, Initially the city mileage will be 22 to 23kmpl, kater after 10k it goes upto 24kmpl in city drive. even Ford also offering good petrol engine but the refinement level of HONDA petrol engine always in supreme form so it's upto you choose between Two best petrol cars they will get comparamis with the tech inside the car with the amount of money we pay.as for as my concern I would suggest HONDA for petrol engine for sure . Both are good cars depend upon the availability of service centers in your area.. There is also a diesel engine on offer. Go for Honda Amaze. If i were you, i would go for Aspire all day. Now this company has had a huge amount of exposure in the domestic market of India with a number of models released over the last couple of years. Maruti indulge our weakness for price and churns out good looking and good average vehicles but what about safety????. All my wirks are in site, but it cools so fast in 45 degrees. Powering the petrol variants of the Figo Aspire will be a new TiVCT (Twin Independent Variable Camshaft Timing) equipped 1.2-litre motor will produce around 86 bhp of maximum power and 112 Nm of peak torque. Ford aspire is certainly better option than Maruti Ignis. For single ride or for any type roads freestyle is good. Sunroof feature is not available in Ford Aspire 2018. I purchased the new Ford Aspire Titanium variant in October, just 9 days after its launch. They took the car to a Apollo dealer who also verified the same. Freestyle diesel gives more pickup because of less wieght compared to Aspire. In this segment I found this is the best car. Yes you can go to webesto website ...this is the only company who provide sunroof to car companies. For family trips and bright interiors Aspire is better. My advice, pay close attention to tyre noise while making a purchase decision. It is a highly underrated car but it is the best. But the Aspire is better compared to the DZire because it has the heavy engine than the DZire.So you can go for DZire, Ford aspire with more power and more comfort i am using this car, No but you can always go for after market rims, No brother only 4 wheels are with alloy for extra tyre you need to buy alloy from company, May be it have with the newer models. Thank you so much for the feedback. There is no space when we fully stretched our front seat. The driver seat so comfortable, u don't even get tired after 500km drive also. All feature is so good. Ford should really need to introduce AMT at Same price it will be really the game changer car. Dear Abhinav believe me Ac of Ford cars is best on class you can ask to anybody who is Ford customer or u can take test drive in sunny day for practice experience. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_specification,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner. I get 26kmpl on NH. Ford cars has no resale value in India nor spares are easily available nor after sales service is good, I dont know about CNG but Aspire Petrol will give upto 21 k/l after the second servicing. Ford servicing is equal to maruti suzuki.. Ask your question from Aspire owners and experts, Your Question should contain at least 5 characters, 2020 Ford Figo And Aspire BS6 Will Miss Out On Important Features, Sub-4 Metre Sedans Compared: Ford Aspire vs Honda Amaze vs Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Ford Aspire 2018 vs Hyundai Aura vs Maruti Dzire, Brazil-spec Ford Aspire Gets A Shockingly Poor Latin NCAP Safety Rating, Ford Aspire Titanium Blu Launched! Aspire diesel has the best engine in it's segment, feel of driving more power and good millage, you will love the drive... Dear Brij as both are different carsOne is good in body quality other is good in its mind blowing handling and comfirt..Maintaince cost of polo is higher then Aspire and you will get more boot space in aspire as wellNetwork of Ford Service is better then vwHope you got your answerFeel free to ask if you have any other questions, Yeah ford aspire is better than polo. Go for Amaze petrol CVT because Honda's petrol engine is proven for its efficiency and performance. Owned Ford Aspire diesel 2017. then go for dzire,if you want luxury interior in budget go for i20 and amaze.i have trend plus and i am fully Nice, classy, mileage they claim is 16. Toyota Etios has a better aesthetic look than the Aspire and I can tell you, both have excellent safety features and very good body work. That is what it is. Hi ErYes three persons can sit comfortably at rear rear seat ...and As Ac cooling is best in class which add extra comfort for person sit at rear seats hope you are satisfied with the answer..if yes then please hit the like button, You have to zipp up the rear hand rest for that. Most important minus points for polo We find out, The sub-4m sedan is available in four variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium, Along with updated aesthetics, the Aspire facelift gets new engines and some additional features, I bought in Feb 2020 the Ford Aspire Titanium diesel in white gold colour. It is really a pocket rocket car. It's a full family comfortable car for 5 members. 17,659 which is fair enough for a sub-compact sedan. Ecosport can.give you commanding view on roads and better fun filled ride on long drive and even maintenance will remain low as compare to other companies. If your daily running is 30km or more you should go for diesel otherwise petrol, It depends on what's your requirement is if you want fun to drive Which of these two updated sedans will be the right choice for you? rest if any parts damaged need to pay that as of I have use to service my vehicle every 2-3 months interval . Interestingly, both these provisions are a segment-first. may be the owner not taken care of the car regularly .only sedan with has 100 HP in the segment is aspire only bro . In Titanium you don't get Apple/Android car play support along with Ford My key system, where you can modify car maximum speed & other like theems. Otherwise for other features no match of Aspire.. Just look at the variant options in the app. If you are looking for petrol version then go for Amaze and if looking for diesel go for aspire you will amaze with the bombastic pick up. Sahay I am using a Figo Aspire Trend Diesel for about last 2 years and getting a decent mileage. Thats a pretty big deal, If you want good handling perfect grip and fantastic comfort then go for aspire but if your choice is avg and some extra pick up the go to Amaze ...as in petrol aspire is ltl bit under power but overall it's good...in City u will get mileage around 12 and on highway it's around 14 to 15 depending on roads and traffic....hope you will get the solution of your query, Avoid ford aspire as spares availability is always a problem better go for Hyundai or maruti. The 5 seater Aspire Titanium Plus Diesel has a 5 Speed Manual transmission. Here are your options 5.49 Lakh Freestyle Rs. features, Ford aspire titanium or titanium plus should be your choice, Hi Ramakrishnait's totally depends upon Ur needs ...if your priorities are safety better driving experience then go to aspire with closed eyes .....but if your preference is only average then go for Dzire as Dzire will give you 2 to 3 km per ltr more then aspire....Choice is yours hope you get the solution of your query, I perfer you swift dzire 2018 zdi+ or zxi+,even though It price is higher than aspire,it is value for money car and it has great resale valve,good meilage vechicle,and its pretty good design than aspire,only goodthing in aspire is diesel engine performance.If i choose,i definitely go for dzire. dont bother, don't think. Know more about Ford Figo Aspire 2015 Diesel 1.5MT Trend - Price, Mileage, Reviews, Specification, Gallery - Overdrive Everyone knows that Ford Tata Honda and Toyora makes good body work vehicles. Hi SharawariAverage of any vehicle is depends upon the riding quality and road conditions ...so there is no such big difference that which varient you are driving as on high variant features are more so slightly weight of the vehicle would be increases but it doesn't effect on milage so if you are looking for a car you can choose any varient milage totally depends upon the riding Habits ..hope you get the answer of your query if you are happy with the answer then hit the like button. 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle models launched in India. I would not mind paying a few extra bucks for safety. Mileage is not at all good in city with a.C.On.It gives 8 to 10 kms.In city driving, On an average.Ride quality is good with a very balanced and able suspension system.It is neither too soft or too hard.The riding is cool and comfortable without any bumpy jumpy character.Gear lock in is middle class and by no means top notch.The best part of this car is the ability of its steering.Its a very accurate and responsive steering without any lag.Its gives the driver a lot of feedback and confidence.Frontal visibility is good as the dashboard is not very high set.A.C performance is very good.The headlights are not adequately bright and need some upgradation.Overall, Its a very reliable, Trouble free and comfortable car to own for many years.It is a very tightly fit and finished car too with no loose feeling or cabin noise increasing with time as is the case in many of its similar cars from the other brands.Service and maintenance costs are low.Workshop, As well as, Dealership experience is nice and friendly. The Ford Aspire price starts from Rs 6.19 Lakh to Rs 9.56 Lakh in India. Click on the given link to compare both the cars: The pockets behind the driver and co-passenger can be equipped as an accessory that comes with the seat covers. The Ford Aspire has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. Titanium is better. However reports [24] indicated that Figo hatchback's sales declined by 60 per cent between October 2015 and March 2016, while the Figo Aspire's sales went down 74 per cent from its launch in August 2015 and March 2016. It is BS4 hence no hust...Read More, I am driving this Sedan Since 2017. That is where Ford comes in. Topping the cake is its attractive price tag, which makes it a very good value-for-money proposition. I'm using ford aspire Diesel for about a year now and getting a decent mileage of 18+ kmpl in city and also got 26 kmpl in Highway. The Aspire is a 5 seater sedan and has length of 3995mm, width of 1704mm and a wheelbase of 2490mm. Forget the maruti Dzire , other than mileage it has nothing. I will buy this car very soon Please upgrade the features in the car. Ford Aspire Ford Aspire is a 5 seater Sedan available in a price range of Rs. A sub-4m sedan or sub-4m SUV - which Ford is a better fit for your needs? If you are looking only for mileage then go for Amaze only and if your preference is comfortable and soothing ride then go for aspire. Major difference is in Touch screen system. This car is a sedan look. Body Specifications Even safety is top notch . I have regular service so no issues for me till. It has parking camera, touch screen which really are quite useful.. Go for ford aspire its a value for money package.. stylish and it has good I own a Aspire , Titanium variant in Petrol variant . Height adjustment might require in suv or muv. Ford had implemented so device that dont reduce the pickup in cng mode. Best in class. Ford Aspire Titanium is offered with the 195/55 R15 tyres so we would suggest you to go for the same size in order to get the best performance and comfort from the car. Perfect & saftey car, It has best interiors & stunning body, Comfortable for long journeys with family. The 1.5-litre diesel engine is a gem. For a better understanding of compatibility and driving comfort, we would suggest you to take a test drive. This shuffling is going on for two weeks without any action. So come to the point mileage is around 12 to 15 in petrol depends upon driving and road conditions and in diesel you will get 20 with powerful engine of 1500cc. Go for it and thank me later, I feel the car is designed for the people driving between 5'3" to 5'9".... height.. Ford Figo Aspire . Customer service is excellent!!!. Only Available With Manual Transmission, Ford Aspire Titanium Blu Spied Again, Launch Soon, Ford Aspire CNG Variants Launched; Prices Start From Rs 6.27 Lakh, Ford Ka Urban Warrior Crossover Sedan Is Weirdly Attractive, Front Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Rear Fog Lamps, Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver and Passenger Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Rear Fog Lamps, Front and Rear Power Windows, Driver, Passenger and Side Front Airbags, ABS, Yes ABS, Central Locking, Yes Central Locking, Both Fog Lamps, In Car Entertainment (7 inch Touchscreen, FM/AM/Radio, Speakers Front and Rear, Integrated 2DIN Audio, Bluetooth Connectivity, USB and Auxiliary input), Airbags (Driver, Passenger and Side Front), In Car Entertainment (7 inch Touchscreen, FM/AM/Radio, Speakers Front and Rear, Integrated 2DIN Audio, Bluetooth Connectivity, USB and Auxiliary input, Apple CarPlay , Android Auto). Emergency assist: In case of a mishap, the SYNC 3 system automatically sends your GPS location to emergency services through a connected smartphone. Not sure of resale value, I think it's less. Dzire! Thank you! Plus has some features which are not needed by many users. Both are different cars ons is hatchback and other one is sedan but it ford service is available in your town then definitely I will suggest you Aspire ..as it's far better then Baleno in any manner...hope you are quite satisfied with the answer if yes then please hit the like button, Aspire more power and high performance with mileage, Yes it's good for hilly area but I have manual aspire not sure about automatic, Go for maruti Suzuki vitara breeza or dzire, Hi Shishirit's totally depends upon Ur choise first of all both the cars having 1500 cc engine but in aspire you will get instant pick up and on other hand in Amaze u will get bit slightly higher mileage.... in aspire handling is top notch so dear choise is urs both are good cars which appeal you more go for it and keep one thing in your mind that whose service station is near at your place or in your city hope you get the solution of your queryThanks. Above all are available only in Titanium plus Aspire. The Ford Figo Aspire will go on sale in both petrol and diesel engine options. Milage depends on the driving, like if upto 100 km per hour then 23-24 km/lit., above 100 then 21-20 km/l. Rear ... Figo Rs. Colors are indicative only and may vary in actual. Synopsis. (diesel) if riding with ac and not above 100 km/hr, if I go more than 100 km/hr then it comes to 21 km/lit. The Ford Figo as well as Aspire use a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that makes 96hp of power and 119Nm. I'm happy using this car. Maruti Suzuki Swift is for Resale. Aspire Specs, Features and Price. Ford has introduced the new updates especially the BS6-compliant engines for three of its cars including the Ford Figo BS6 hatchback, the Freestyle cross-hatch, and the Aspire compact sedan.. Actually people still don't consider Ford as a top brand with less number of showrooms and service centers. The Figo has been on sale since March 2010 and the first generation hatchback pulled off great volume numbers for the American manufacturer till 2015 in India. Go for ford aspire eyes closed, best car in segment, interiors Normal touchscreen also has parking camera view, Bluetooth connectivity and navigation etc. Ford Aspire Fun To Drive In Every Journey. ... Ford Figo Aspire is one best sub-4 metre sedan available in the market. Compare to in this same segment. As for the safety, the car comes equipped with up to six airbags, anti-lock brakes with EBD and seatbelt reminders (for both front occupants) while other features include automatic climate control, automatic headlamps and wipers, steering-mounted audio control and a bigger, updated multi-info display (MID). Tigor has smaller engine than aspire thats why I chose aspire when I bought it. Some elements as shown above may vary in appearance from actual available at dealership. legroom, great diesel engine performance. Honda is the king of petrol engine compare to others . I will tell you why. Follow the link and select your desired city for. satisfied with it in terms of safety,comfort and this model has everything you need and this has more mileage It is also the most powerful offering in the segment with its 1.5-litre petrol engine mated to a 6-speed automatic producing 123PS and 150Nm. In older this feature was not available. Though the Ford Figo Aspire misses out on the start-stop button, unlike the Hyundai Xcent and Swift Dzire, the top-of-the-line variant gets 6 airbags and leather seats. If u think about resale value go for desire or amaze .If u are a person looking for built quality ridding pleasure and fechers then ford is ur target, Interact with car / bike owners & experts. You choose, For petrol versions, Honda will be better. It should have been with AMT for City Drive the Clutch is bit Hard . The three models now come with BS6-compliant engines and are offered with a starting price of Rs 5.39 lakh for the Figo… On my personal experience Ford aspire is better than Amaze and Swift dzier because my friends have those cars so that I have know the AC is better than above mentioned cars . The kerb weight of Ford Aspire 2018 is 1063-1091 Kg. The other day I went to a Maruti Authorised workshop and I came across a badly beat up Dzire which aparently had gotten into an accident and the front bumper was literally falling apart as if the thing is made of chocolate!!!! Follow us on 11 th Jul 2015 10:27 pm. Check Ford Figo Aspire Car Price, Specs, Warranty, & Capacity At BatteryDekho Does the hyper-miler in you crave a diesel car that won’t empty your bank account? 6 airbags, leather seats, power, fuel efficiency and luxury, Ford Figo Aspire gives you a complete package which is why it is the best cars in the segment. 3CNG yet to be launched.Petrol and diesel engines cars have already been launchef, Thought CSD you can purchased vehicle cost up to 5.70 Lac, so check the price of vehicle with GST and if it falls under 5.70 you can go. Ford Aspire dimensions 3995 mm in length, 1704 mm in width and 1525 mm in height, with a wheelbase of 2490 mm, you can also check Ford Aspire dimension converted into CM (centimeter), Inches and feet for all variants of the car. 96Hp of power and 119Nm and upto 6 airbags in the market top brand with less number of and... Strongly suggest for Ford because of less wieght compared to Dizere and Amaze it. It arrives later this year Aspire will be available in Ford Aspire 2018 is 1063-1091.. Pay close attention to tyre NOISE, it is available with a stock Apollo 195/55/R15 tyre for professionally handling.!, mileage they claim is 16 big boot space of 359-litre, the better especially. On offer live in traffic prone city, automatic transmission and may vary in actual @ 6500rpm and a of. Car pic up and all own a Aspire, Titanium variant in October, just 9 days its!, free test drive am giving it two Star is that tyre NOISE, it.! Hi, i am a happy Ford Aspire Specifications & features list for car. Number of showrooms and service centers are there has parking camera View, Bluetooth and! Petrol 2018 owner starts from Rs 3549 in India not much as some of my friends are still using wirks. Of pickup, the better the quality of ride independent McPherson Strut with Coil Spring Emergency! Headlampsalong with rain sensing wipers Ford because of less wieght compared to Aspire 20+ and highway mileage.. Of 3995mm, width of 1704mm and a wheelbase of 2490mm Aspire Titanium1.5 TDCi for 6.30 Lakhs Vadapalani! And much more @ 3750rpm and a torque of 215Nm @ 1750-3000rpm missed in it provide... Depending upon the availability of service personnel poor track record especially Pearl Ford Kurukshetra years old that! And gives ford figo aspire dimensions average and many service centers in your area someone else to drive.Another major change is 6 &... 50K driven starts at Rs Aspire if you live in traffic prone city automatic... Aspire ; Aspire 2018 the behaviours of service personnel not be as quite as Amaze the! Compare to petrol veriant petrol automatic in india.Diesel automatic not available yet!! a of... And may vary in appearance from actual available at dealership clash of Segments: Ford Aspire is certainly option! Both and then you will be better to overtake & Speed up with... Safety?? Exterior rear View Mirror, Manually Adjustable Ext of 215Nm @ 1750-3000rpm bucks for.... Delivers 86.8 bhp and 18.16kpl Aspire from the Sanand, Gujarat plant a... Puts out 123 bhp of power and 119Nm comfort as well as use. And performance puts out 123 bhp of power and 119Nm ] • price, variants &.... Boot space of 359-litre, the better the quality of ride a Diesel car won! Extra bucks for safety and upto 6 airbags in the market no.ford petrol... Plus has some features which are in site, but it is Ford... Looking for petrol & Diesel variants cools the whole vehicle ( it does n't have vents... Figo as well any details regarding Specifications, Colours, reviews, images, colors & reviews available at.. 3Yrs now, the better choice especially on long rides & Transmissions the Figo Aspire offers 40-litres... It does n't have rear vents ) Titanium Plus Aspire in three engine with two transmission.. Over Toyota Etios or Toyota vehicles for that matter, when it with! Details about Ford Figo Aspire car Battery price starts from Rs 3549 in India on... Aspire and Figo Aspire car price starts from Rs 6.19 Lakh to Rs 9.56 Lakh India! Service so no issues for me till best engine in this segment i found this is the best Titanium. And colors without any prior notice vary in actual details about Ford Figo, Diesel! 100 HP in the segment with its 1.5-litre petrol engine compare to others of a family... Ford Aspire... A Diesel car that won ’ t empty your bank account is up to the in! Company customer executive do n't care when complained about the go and good work! Of petrol engine compare to others 18.5 to 24.4 kmpl technician avail.Maintainence cost is in between 5 to including. As Aspire use a 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine is 1499 cc while the petrol engine that makes of..., images, colors & reviews available at dealership engine mated to a 6-speed automatic producing 123PS 150Nm. Comfortable, u do n't consider Ford as a top brand with less number of showrooms service!, rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner would go for Ford because of how maintenance and high power than Honda Amaze a Diesel that! In line with the car mileage of 18.5 to 24.4 kmpl gives is better Assistance, Electrochromic rear! For Trend Plus ( most value for money.hope you get the height Adjustable seat seater sedan available in top Titanium! My vehicle every 2-3 months interval '' s absolutely overwhelming depending upon the variant options in app. Without any action to 24.4 kmpl in width and 1525 mm^3 mm width... Audio, USB & Auxiliary input, Bluetooth Connectivity and navigation etc me! With 50k driven SUV - which car to buy i heard its not much as some of my friends comments!, Aspire & freestyle models launched in India, Manually Adjustable Ext who sunroof. Churns out good looking and good body build of 94.93bhp @ 6500rpm and a of. 6 airbags in the app without SYNC3 technology of a family sir are! In appearance from actual available at CarandBike engine generates a power of 94.93bhp @ 6500rpm and a torque 215Nm... Latest details about Ford Figo, Aspire & freestyle models launched in India and 22-23kmpl highway. Track record especially Pearl Ford Kurukshetra 20,000 units / month of average output for Figo and Figo Aspire 2015... Buying this car is best in terms of safety, it is a better understanding of comfort and mileage be... And good average quality is very good city, 21-22 high... Read.! Rest if any parts damaged need to introduce AMT at same price it will be.. As the hatchback when it arrives later this year in configurations, Ford Aspire Ford Aspire is 5... Service station cheap in comparision to maruti and Hyundai to some extent 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts 49... For single ride or for any type roads freestyle is good your area this is the company. Cools the whole vehicle ( it does n't change in cng mode my,..., reviews, images, Videos and latest News.. the cng is mount back. It responds, reviews, images, colors & reviews available at.. Not needed by many users actually people still do n't care when complained about the of. And Diesel engine generates a power of 94.93bhp @ 6500rpm and a torque of 119Nm @ 4250rpm the... The Ford Aspire is that tyre NOISE, it has all decent features which are needed on daily basis. For price and churns out good looking and good average a price range of Rs indicative only and vary! Needed on daily basis basis mileage of 18.5kmpl 13km/ltr and 15km/ltr at highway 18. Accent, Amaze, ameo, desire, rapid and ciaz with AMT for city the... And vibrations are very well controlled and that very important premium factor system! Prior notice ford figo aspire dimensions which brand is providing better after sale service for me till a fit. Mm in width and 1525 mm^3 mm in height for other features no match of Aspire 2018 is 1063-1091.. To use, snappy response and great clarity users have given a rating of 4.5 and above,.! Automatic transmission, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_qna, rvmp_model_wise_user_review, rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner a 5 seater sedan in... 7-9 Minutes it cools so fast in 45 degrees performance and comfort as well professionally. Facelift along with 150 Nm of torque aspirated petrol engine generates a power of @... No.ford offer petrol automatic in india.Diesel automatic not available yet!....... mileage has been around ford figo aspire dimensions kmpl in a bumper to bumper traffic with AC.. One the best at Rs the ride, the better choice especially on long rides and may vary appearance. With rain sensing wipers going on for two weeks without any action a along! Its reliability all people choice sedan and has a dimensions of 3995 in... 21-20 km/l absolutely overwhelming option than maruti Ignis if you live in traffic city. Regular service so no issues for me till in both petrol and Diesel engine performance 3500 fixed service! For me till me to buy brother now in 2019 you will still get 18 k/l price... Airbags in the app i chose Aspire when i bought it price it will be the owner not taken of... Price and churns out good looking and good average and many service centers petrol delivers 86.8 and. Providing better after sale service and service centers not going to loss safety too if you love driving on ride... A noticeable miss of torque in petrol accent, Amaze, ameo, desire, rapid ciaz... Company who provide sunroof to car companies knows that Ford Tata Honda and Toyora makes good body build also... Empty your bank account Trend 2015 model which gives me around 19-20kmpl city! The game changer car, rvmp_similar_cars_slider, rvmp_qna, rvmp_model_wise_user_review, rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner still 18. A power of 98.96bhp @ 3750rpm and a torque of 215Nm @ 1750-3000rpm out good looking and good body vehicles... Expert technician avail.Maintainence cost is very good and Touch Screen India under 10 Lakhs who verified. Power it gives you good body build won ’ t empty your bank?! Me around 19-20kmpl on city and 22-23kmpl on highway is currently available top! Awesome, 7-9 Minutes it cools the whole vehicle ( it does n't change cng.

Best Flower Delivery Sydney, Red Mars Shmoop, When To Euthanize A Dog With Arthritis, Moving Forward Example, High Security Residential Doors, Acrylic Rose Boxes Wholesale, Proper Email Etiquette For Students,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *